Final Exam - Thursday, May 30th
- This is exam is scheduled for 1 class period only.
- You may use a calculator for the exam. Remember, a scientific calculator is a required material for class.
- Bring pencils - another required material for class.
- You may use one, handwritten 3 x 5 notecard (front and back). If you staple it to your exam, you can earn up to 2 pts on your exam.
- Completed review packets are due the day of the exam and are extra credit on your 4th qtr grade.
- Use your notes, textbook, old quizzes and tests to help you prepare.